Scratchpads give you the ability to create a set of parameters and recall with one click their chart or the export choice.
1. Select a site you want to create scratchpads and then MENU-BROWSER
2. With the PLOT icon add to PLOT tab the desired parameters
3. Select the Save button on your right hand
4. In the "Save Plot" window write in the "Name" field the name you want the scratchpad to have and select the Save button
5. The scratchpad has been saved. You can recall the scratchpad each time by following MENU-BROWSER and by selecting, in the PLOT tab, by the drop-down list the desired name.
You can follow the same steps for EXPORT and REAL TIME MONITORING tab