If PR and Availability are not updating you should check the following conditions
- is Irradiance PoA Average> the relative threshold
- the update of Site Power Parameter. If Site Power parameter is not updating probably you should check the Main Multimeter
- the update of Irradiance PoA Average. Are all pyranometers functional and updating data?
- especially for Availability if one inverter is in communication error, its availability is not calculated and consequently Site Availability is not calculated.
- the update of Nominal Power parameter. It is the most rare case, but if Nominal Power stops updating, submit a new ticket or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org